This page will present a complete list of our scent descriptions.
1. Cranberry: tart cranberry
2 Cranberry Fig: Compromise between the tart bite of Cranberries and the sweet mild allure of Figs ….
3. Cranberry Twist: A sweet ripe cranberry with a spicy flair..
4. Cucumber/ Cantaloupe: perfect blend of fresh and clean cucumber and sweet succulent cantaloupe…
5 Berry Bramble: Sweet and Spicy….Sultry combination of several berries sure to intoxicate your senses…
6. Black Cherry: true black cherry with hints of spice! Deep and clean! Juicy ripe black cherries…
7. Dewberry: A fruit blend of honey dew and various berries- sweet! Will knock your socks off!
8. Strawberry-Kiwi: This one is sweet, fruity and refreshing. You can almost taste the perfect blend of fresh strawberries and
tart kiwi. Perfect for Spring/Summer.
9. Spiced Pear: spicy fruit scent is loved by both men and women
10. Raspberry: Juicy, sweet, and rich raspberry scent.
11. Orange Peel: A very strong orange scent, very refreshing and cooling. . Burn this candle and the kids will come running
in, look for the basket of fruit.
12. Orange Spice: scent of freshly squeezed orange juice with spicy clove. A great combination!
13. Pink Grapefruit: Your senses are sure to fall in love with this burst of refreshment! A fresh and tart fragrance.
14. Peach: A
freshly ripened peach- you’ll crave a fresh peach after this!
15. Lemon Drops: fresh clean scent that reminds you of the old fashioned lemon drop candies you had as a child
16. Mulberry: Smell of true mulberry scent…fruity, sweet and spicy…A classic!
17. Macintosh Apple: true smell of an apple…peels and all. Crisp aroma ….mouth watering flavor of fresh firm Macintosh
18. Gingerbread : fresh out of the oven sliced ginger bread releasing hints of vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
19. Gingerbread Cookie: A perfect treat for kids of all ages! Fresh cookies with hints of vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
20. Ginger Lime: Tart and Tasty, this zest blend of lime and ginger flowers is the perfect combination – a match made in
heaven! A cool fresh fragrance… A real eye opener!
21. Ginger Passion: The coolness of ginger and the freshness of passion fruit- blended together in a subtleness
that will take your breath away!
22. Ginger Plum: The nice fruity smell of plums with a spicy undertone of ginger
23. Ginger Soufflé`: blend of fresh orange and cool mint top notes, with spicy warm heart of clove,
cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon leaf with a rich vanilla base….Sounds and smells good enough to eat- doesn’t it?
24. Chocolate: Love Chocolate? Love Hershey’s Chocolate? You’ll love this scent! ultimate
indulgence, without the calories
25. Cinnamon Apple: A perfect blend of apples and cinnamon baked in the oven…
26. Nuts About Mint: Mixture of peppermint, spearmint…wonderful…crisp…without
27. White Zinfandel: unmistakable aroma of a fine zinfandel wine
28. Creme` Burle
The Spice Rack:
1. Sweet Basil: Fresh cut herb scent. Very nice for all year round, great as a Fall scent where you are tired of the
citrus and floral
2. Sage & Citrus: Blend of Clary Sage, Lemon and Lime
3. Spice: A basic spice – like allspice…great alone or with another scent…
4. Clove: Fresh ground clove buds…smells just like the spice….While good in other blends…Clove
can stand alone and does perfectly….
5. Cool Citrus Basil: Clean Cool and refreshing…Wonderfully refreshing…. bright scent of citrus rounded out with
the earthy green of basil.
6. Vanilla Bean: more subtle and laid back…creamy…smooth like the natural bean. The heart of the vanilla
7. Vanilla Select: sweetest…most rich vanilla
8. French Vanilla: Old fashioned vanilla with a French twist. Rich sweet Vanilla…Very different from Vanilla Bean…
9. Bergamot Mandarin: A rich orangey scent with hints of spice!
10. Lemongrass: Wonderful aroma of fresh cut lemongrass with a hint of green herbal
11. Lemongrass and Sage: Wonderful aroma of fresh cut lemongrass with a hint of green herbal with a touch of sage
12. Herbal Ecstasy: Incredible blend! Garden Favorite! Your senses will love this one! Herbal and almost good enough to
eat! Hints of fresh lavender and springs of rosemary
Coffee & Teas Flavors:
cup of latte! Freshly brewed! A deliciously rich, relatively sweet and rather intense cafe` aroma
1. Café` Latte:
2. Fresh Brewed Coffee: Smells
just like that first cup of coffee in the morning…A real eye opener! need I say more?
3. Hazelnut Coffee: Rich Hazelnut
blended for a great coffee smell…
4. Mocha Crème: Coffee scent
with a hint of chocolate and vanilla cream. Tantalizing.
5. Green Tea: Fresh and clean
with a hint of sweet. Smells just like real green tea! Very Clean and Refreshing. Very relaxing. Clarifying….
6. Blackberry Sage: Sweet
juicy blackberries with a hint of sage.
7. Oregon Chai Tea: Full-bodied
green tea with peach notes, hints of Ginger and Pepper. A warm spice tea without any sweetness, just like the real thing!
8. Chamomile Bergamot: Relaxing
blend of Chamomile and Bergamot… calming, hypnotic scent melt your tensions away
The Bath and The Bedroom:
A sweet bouquet of mandarin, bergamot, and orange, enhanced with a sweet white musky
base note. Captivating…
1. Love Spell:
2. Mayan Gold: A mix of exotic woods, patchouli, sandalwood, clary sage, mandarin orange and grapefruit
with wee hints of vanilla, chocolate and musk
3. Moonlight Stroll: Blend of Musk and Summer Flowers…
4. Morning Mist: Refreshing, light, soothing…Rain-drenched air…clean, and soft….
5. Nag Champa: Traditionally used in mediation…earthy scent, contains Juniper Patchouli, Vanilla,
Rose Geranium, and Jasmine….based on scent from India
6. Glow by J-Lo: Sophisticated subtle blend, yet exotic.
7. Sweet Liberty: A bracing blend of traditionally clean evergreen and other woody notes pine, fir balsam,
cedar and sandalwood. The fragrance gains softness and sophistication from a subtle citrus floral accord , plus the richness
of jasmine and musk in the dry down
8. Wind Dancer: A blending of Sweet Amber resin, with hints of Cranberry, Mandarin, and Black Currant
, with a surprising Cocoa note, Primary Mid notes of Peach, Rose, Lily and Violet, ending with the soft earthy fragrance of
Prairie Silver Sage. A sweeping airy, and sophisticated fragrance
9. China Rain: A very strong clean slightly perfumery scents. with lots of exotic and oriental undertones
10. Cool Water: Crisp clean spicy blend come together to create a breathtaking scent! Enjoyed by both
men and women
Relaxation and Centering:
1. Energy: A
blend of mints, pinion, juniper, Awakens your senses…
2. Breathe Easy: Relaxing
and Soothing… Fabulously cleansing - a tribute to spring's gift of fresh air. Fresh mountain air
3. Relaxation: Special
blend to relax the mind, body and soul.
4. Sensual: A
blend of seductive scents to captivate the heart with an essence of romance and passion.
great stress buster! Calming…
Harmony and Balance:
1. Feng Shui- Earth: Promotes nurturing, caring energy…Earth offers hints of patchouli. Amber and musk with gentle green
2. Feng Shui- Fire: Promotes intimate and friendly energy. Fire is spicy earthy with a slightly “hot” aroma.
3. Feng Shui- Metal: Promotes intelligence and sharpness of the mind, associated with wealth. A cool scent that is crisp and
4.Feng Shui- Water: Promotes feelings of inspiration and creativity. Water is clean airy aroma with subtle rain base notes
The Flower Garden:
1. African Rain: The
powerful aroma of a tropical rainforest- lush florals drenched in warm rain
2. Wisteria: A
sweet slightly spicy floral blend with notes of jasmine and rose…Romance lingers in this mysterious Southern hanging
3. Water Lily: Light
and Sweet…Clean and Fresh…neither too male nor too female! A breath of spring time water notes and lilies!
4. Water Blossom: White
floral fantasies …like a cascading waterfall of sweet flowers….Smooth and Clean!
5. Tiger Lily: mysterious
sensual fragrance you will love and can not forget.
6. Stargazer Lily: scent of the pink and white oriental hybrid flower …sweet and sensual …. Like no other
flower to provoke the fantasy and imagination…
7. Snapdragon: A
heavenly light floral …clean, light, and lovely…
8. Rose: Sweet
scent of blooming roses…
9. Plumeria: A
fruity blend with hints of green. Rich, almost fruity, fragrance bouquet of tropical Plumeria….Another traditional Hawaiian
Lei flower…very soft subtle scent….Very romantic..
10. Orange Blossom:
The delicate floral sent of orange blossoms in full bloom. A very pretty scent. Sensual, cheering, refreshing, uplifting,
11. Pinake: the
traditional Lei flower of Hawaii…Hawaiian Night blooming Jasmine…A wonderfully light sweet floral!
12. Rice Flower and Shea: A delicate blend … lightly floral and very pleasant
13. Lily of the Valley: Sweet and fragrant scent of the small and delicate flower. A fresh white floral…English wildflower
lends sweet magical fragrance….
Lavender: A freshly picked Lavender bouquet enhanced by clary sage, patchouli, and rosemary. Calming and relaxing…Soft,
15. Jasmine: exotic
blends of freshly cut jasmine flowers. Small night blooming flowers… Very light jasmine bouquet. Doesn’t smell
like old lady perfume…
16. Hyacinth: Fresh
as the new born spring. Just like the Mediterranean Flower. Very light and Floral. Very soft
17. Freesia: A
light floral scent. South American Flower. Clean. Light and Sweet….
18 English Rose: true
light rose that that smells like an English rose garden
19. Country Heather: A wonderful, fresh combination of spring flowers, especially heather
20. Winter Pine: blend
of Balsam Pine, with semi-sweet winter berries, and a hint of mint.
21. Aspen Glen: Mountain
fragrances are brought home with this scent… Awaken to the uplifting scents of mint and sweetgrass with slight hints
of earth notes.
22. Teaberry: a
light combination of cranberries and a touch of mint. Another member of the fruit family, smells like the leaves of the North
American Shrub. Very pleasing and refreshing scent.
23. Rain Forest: light
rains scent with floral tones…very subtle and soft fragrance….A wonderful alternative to florals and pines! envelops
the fresh scent of water but also includes in its array, every exquisite herb, green and floral known to man! Indisputably
unique, we've not discovered anything that bears even the slightest resemblance to t his truly dynamic unisex fragrance
Home for the Holidays:
1. Pumpkin Patch: Just
like the filling in a pumpkin pie…Nothing says home like smells of the kitchen….helps warm up the cool evenings….
2. Tobacco: sweet
smell of grandpa’s pipe …exactly like unburned pipe tobacco
3. Candy Cane: sweet
smell of a peppermint candy cane with a hint of strawberries for sweetness
4. Sleigh Ride: Pine,
Apples, cinnamon, bayberry, holly, and a hint of vanilla….can you say Christmas?
Scents For Special Memories:
1. Autumn Afternoon: A wonderful medley of scents blended in just the right amounts to give you the feeling of a fresh clean
Autumn Day. Unique blend of floral and earthy tones
2. Indian Summer: Soft
wood, musk and fruit scent with herb notes. The warmth of a fall day….Slightly spicy
3. Island Orchard: This is an incredible blend with just the right balance… Exotic Classic! Perfect for those areas
of life that you want to enhance or spice up…A tropical walk through an orchard!
.4. Pineapple Paradise Type: Sweet and Rich…A fragrance treat! Pineapples and other fruits mixed together for a wonderful
fragrance! A tropical combination…
5. Wedding Day: Reminds
one of a gentle breeze during a garden wedding. Truly unique floral bouquet.
6. Sun Nectar: seven
scents combined to make an ambrosia for the fairies
7. Tranquil Tropics Type: A
mix of tropical scents blended for peaceful calming sensation…
8. Tropical Temptation: The islands in a candle!
Angels Among Us:
1. Angel Kiss: Floral
and Sweet …the softness of baby powder with sweetness of vanilla
2. Angel Tears: Powdery
bouquet blend that whispers across your senses….phenomenal smell!
3. Angel Whispers :a light airy fragrance resembling a perfume…but not heavy or chemically smelling…
4. Whispering Angel: A blend of many florals with an orchid base. Sweet and subtle.
1. Frankincense and Myrrh: Enchanting aromatic
blend of Frankincense and Myrrh. Used for centuries in religious rituals of many different persuasions. Traditional spiritual
blend with high vibrations
2. Amber Rose: An award winning combination –
rich Amber with the full bodied Rose fragrance! A heady rich aromamatic experience!
3. Dragon’s Blood: Strong and earthy Strong
blend of rich red cherries and purple plums with cinnamon. One of the All-time great scents…right choice for special
uses…. Reminiscent of dark woods and mystery
4. Oakmoss: Very clean and fresh and woodsy smelling…rich
5. Bayberry: combines the sweetness and spiciness
of the fruit along with the soft pine scent of the needles. A fruity, spicy, woodsy floral combination. Believed to bring
good luck and prosperity.
6. Chamomile Bergamot: Relaxing blend of Chamomile
and Bergamot… calming, hypnotic scent melt your tensions away.
7. Patchouli: An earthly aroma with the true
herbal aroma of fresh patchouli from the Southeast Asia shrub…Very sensual. Classic!
8. Hawaiian Sandalwood: Musky, Softy and wonderful…very
soft sandalwood….Known as the “King of the Sandalwoods”
9. Sandalwood: Very nice and earthy. exotic Indian
10. Potpourri: A large array of mixed flowers,
spices, and a light undertone of cinnamon. This scent is wonderful for all around use. It has a wonderful fragrance that lingers.
1. Sacred Temple: Exotic Blend of scents popular during bible times and still popular today…
2. Seminole Winds: earthy…popular…heavenly….light….
3. Shaman’s Journey: Sacred sage and cedar
4. Sweat Lodge: Sacred Herbs and Scents …traditional for ceremonies…..
5. Tobacco: exactly like unburned pipe tobacco
6. Medicine Wheel: Great blend of the four sacred scents- sage, cedar, sweetgrass, and pinion.